
Yessir. I've done it!! Brock Allen Cartwright has completed high school and will be receiving a diploma from the Cleveland County Community College in May. I am currently applying to Cleveland State University in Cleveland, OH. 3 blocks from the school is Cleveland Browns Stadium!!!! My ACT test date is in February (Thank you E-Beth for the ACT prep book- it will come in handy) My best friend Chris has already been accepted and are hoping to room together in the college dorms starting in the Fall Semester of 2008!!
7 comments:
Congratulations! Very impressive!! Sounds like a great plan! We are hoping you can come visit us sometime soon!!!!!
You rock Brock!! Good luck on the ACTs. What is your goal?
Excellent! Great plan and very cool pic!
Hmmm... my goal. To be rich.. the end.
Brock - your dad and I are very proud of you. How many seniors can say they finished their entire senior year in 6 weeks and recieved straight As. You should be very proud of yourself. We miss you very much. It's not the same here without you. But I don't miss the odor you leave in the bathroom when you are done !! :o) We love you very very much. yo momma
Brock - I MEANT.... what is your goal number for the ACTs????
That's incredible Brock! I think you are offically the first in the family to graduate early with straight A's!!
I know last time we 'talked' you were thinking about Penn State or Ohio, was your friend the deciding factor?
Your major will be Business?
Did you ever call Russell? his cell # 757-753-1583
Congrats Again!!
Post a Comment