I LOVE THE BOOTS!!! The color is very cool! I want to find a nice pair a flat leather boots, like that color, for this winter, maybe not cowgirl ones:) His kitchen looks fabulous! Did he have someone decorate it for him? Does he like to cook? I heard he's NOT a vegitarian. That's good for us :) Do you all have something planned for New Years Eve?
I love my boots, etc. We went to the Dallas Mavericks game (NBA team) yesterday and I wore them. It's not unusual to see people walking around in cowboy boots around here.
The decorating in his home is Ron's vision and my creative talent (sewing, upholstering, shopping for bargains, etc.) :-)
It really is a beautiful home and everyone loves it... they say it should be in a magazine.
Ron is a great cook and he is teaching me to make things they way he likes them. He does not eat red meat - but everything else.
Nothing exciting planned for NYE. NY Day we will go to some friends for a traditional southern NY meal which must include black eyed peas. I told him that we eat pork and saurkraut and he said, "No wonder you left PA!"
The home should definately be in a magazine! I could use some decorating help here too! :-) I'll take pork and saurkraut any day over black eyed peas! Tell him he hasn't had it cooked Mom's way yet, then he'd love it!!! Happy New year to everyone!!!
4 comments:
I LOVE THE BOOTS!!! The color is very cool! I want to find a nice pair a flat leather boots, like that color, for this winter, maybe not cowgirl ones:)
His kitchen looks fabulous! Did he have someone decorate it for him? Does he like to cook? I heard he's NOT a vegitarian. That's good for us :) Do you all have something planned for New Years Eve?
Now we're talkin', you're a real Texan!! Looks like he has a nice house. Did you say that you had helped him decorate?
I love my boots, etc. We went to the Dallas Mavericks game (NBA team) yesterday and I wore them. It's not unusual to see people walking around in cowboy boots around here.
The decorating in his home is Ron's vision and my creative talent (sewing, upholstering, shopping for bargains, etc.) :-)
It really is a beautiful home and everyone loves it... they say it should be in a magazine.
Ron is a great cook and he is teaching me to make things they way he likes them. He does not eat red meat - but everything else.
Nothing exciting planned for NYE. NY Day we will go to some friends for a traditional southern NY meal which must include black eyed peas. I told him that we eat pork and saurkraut and he said, "No wonder you left PA!"
The home should definately be in a magazine! I could use some decorating help here too! :-) I'll take pork and saurkraut any day over black eyed peas! Tell him he hasn't had it cooked Mom's way yet, then he'd love it!!! Happy New year to everyone!!!
Post a Comment