A weblog for David & Millie Christman's Six Daughters and Grandchildren...our thoughts, pictures, updates on each of our lives and families.
Sorry Ebeth. I don't even know how to post on this. Hope you had a great day!
Sorry - It's a bad excuse but honestly I hadn't been on the site in 2 months and it happen to be a couple days after Jackie's b-day. That's the the only reason. Sorry again, I'll try to do better next year.
I'm used to it
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sorry Ebeth. I don't even know how to post on this. Hope you had a great day!
Sorry - It's a bad excuse but honestly I hadn't been on the site in 2 months and it happen to be a couple days after Jackie's b-day. That's the the only reason. Sorry again, I'll try to do better next year.
I'm used to it
Post a Comment