Friday, May 2, 2008

Cheryl Big News!!!!

Finally I got all the necessary paperwork approved for the CareerStep Medical Transcriptionist Program. I'm having so much fun with words like: jejunostomy, salpingectomy, hydrosalpinx, hysterosalpingogram, organomegaly, etc., etc., etc.

5 comments:

Katrina and Jim said...

Cheryl, Working in the medical field as long as I have you'll find that after awhile the works become second nature to you. With your typing skills I feel you will do very will. Good Luck. If there is anything I can help you with let me know. I have an LPN that works in the Business Office and I'm sure she would be able to help. Katrina

Jackie said...

Congrats!! How long does the program take? Jackie

Carole said...

That's great! Sounds like you'll be learning Latin or Greek or something - what are those words! Will you be able to do this work from home?

BYUfansr8 said...

Fantastic! Good for you!! Give us more details on the program. Sharon

Elizabeth said...

congrats Cheryl!!