We found out on Thursday that Ally is 7th in her class of 472 freshman! WOW!! She has a 4.18 GPA! This is the first time rankings have come out since this is her first report card as a freshman. She is really excited and motiviated to continue! She blames me for not being ranked higher because I didn't want her to take AP classes as a freshman because she needs to have fun too and not study all the time! She'd have a higher GPA if she had AP classes, right now she is in honors classes that is why her GPA can be above a 4.0. I know they didn't do it like this while we were in HS and I am still trying to understand it all. But wanted you all to know- we are very proud of her - our nearly perfect girl!! :-)Saturday, February 9, 2008
The amazing ALLY is 7th in her class!!!
We found out on Thursday that Ally is 7th in her class of 472 freshman! WOW!! She has a 4.18 GPA! This is the first time rankings have come out since this is her first report card as a freshman. She is really excited and motiviated to continue! She blames me for not being ranked higher because I didn't want her to take AP classes as a freshman because she needs to have fun too and not study all the time! She'd have a higher GPA if she had AP classes, right now she is in honors classes that is why her GPA can be above a 4.0. I know they didn't do it like this while we were in HS and I am still trying to understand it all. But wanted you all to know- we are very proud of her - our nearly perfect girl!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!! Beauty and brains! You rock Ally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ally, We're not surprised. Keep up the great work. You'll no doubt get a BYU scholarchip!!! (Which will make your parents VERY happy too!)
Post a Comment